Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Spring!

 I answered my door to this sweet guy and daffodils! He picked them all by himself and was so proud! I love them!
    Patrick and a friend have been working on our site and trying to get it up and running with our new products (Aromatherapy Roll ons) and our candles. It has been taking a tad longer than we thought it would. I have officially decided the computer side is not as fun as the product side!
   Last night when cutting soap my youngest came over and was sniffing at the table. It was so cute! I love cutting day! Makes my shelves full and pretty. I am running out of shelving and space. Hoping to finish the Soap Room soon. It is a bigger room and we are making it just for Simply Cleansing so it has lots of room for our barrels of oils and products.
    We are still working on getting new soaps made and ready to go! Having fun deciding on kinds!
It has been fun seeing the changes and growing we are doing as a company. Never would have thought I'd be here, when I started making soap in my parents kitchen as a teen. So thankful to be here though!

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Came to your site through Artful Homemaking, and what a talented couple you are! I have always wanted to learn soap making, it looks interesting. I am now following your blog, I hope you will follow me back!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers